Concerning the filling equipment, we offer a complete turnkey line ! (Note that a flash past. unit for the beer is not included).
Most of the equipment would be supplied from the UK.
The offered filling equipment is either new or remanufactured.
Important: Remanufactured machinery is delivered tested and in ‘AS NEW CONDITION’.
- Replacing all worn parts
- Replacing all consumable components
- Replacing all bearings and bushes
- Reconditioning all gear boxes
- Reconditioning major sub-assemblies
- Installing modern electrical systems
- Installing modern pneumatic systems
- Fitting new specific container handling parts
- Guaranteeing equipment performance
- Guaranteeing materials and workmanship
If requested, machinery in ‘as is’ condition can be offered as well but obviously without any guarantees.
If this would become order, a contract would be closed directly between the supplier(s) of the equipment and you.(Provision)
Further to your enquiry for PET equipment, please find submitted for your attention a budget quotation applicable to the supply of a 12,000 bottles per hour PET Blow Moulding and Bottling line for carbonated beverages.
Please note at this stage, we have made no inclusion of costs for bottle change parts for the 0.5 litre bottle sizes.